About Doctor Marmar
Dr. Marmar is recognized for many clinical innovations and academic achievements in the field of male infertility. He has developed minimally invasive microsurgical procedures - that bear his name - and that are more effective than traditional surgical approaches. Dr. Marmar has performed more than 3000 of these procedures.
A recognized leader in the field of male infertility for many years, Dr. Marmar has published over 60 scientific papers in peer review journals, 11 book chapters, 6 review articles and 11 videos presented at national/international meetings. Dr. Marmar has served as a charter member and executive officer of professional societies including the American Society of Andrology (ASA), the Society for the Study of Male Reproduction and Urology (SMRU), and the Society for the Study of Male Reproduction (SSMR).
- 1878-2004, Head of the Division of Urology, Cooper University Hospital
- 1989-2009, Professor of Surgery and Urology at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden
- 2010-2013, Professor of Surgury and Urology of the new Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- 2014-Present, Honorary Staff of the Cooper Health System, Camden New Jersey
- Trained hundreds of students and residents
Dr. Marmar's active clinical practice is distinguished by the integration of advanced scientific method and the development of innovative microsurgical procedures that are minimally invasive and offer a high percentage of success.
Dr. Marmar has treated patients from the Delaware Valley, many other states, and foreign countries. His staff is experienced at scheduling appointments/procedures and travel arrangements, when needed.